13 September 2009

Around the Farm

Since Matt has already written amply about our illnesses, I'll just post some photos for now of things we have seen and done so far.

Here is our new home, aka our room. I like to call it our bungalow.


This is Fluffy, the turkey. He has a funny little beard, and he cracks us up by gobbling all the time.


The inside of our room. I've been seeing a lot of this in the past few days while getting over a fever. Note the exposed brick walls - what style!


Me being sick in my long-johns.


And a big toad we found last night just before dinner. Lighting effects by Chitra and myself with three headlamps. Photo by Matt.

3 comments:

  1. gobble gobble GOBBLEEEOOOOEEEOOEOJDIFSOIHFS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't quite get that sound, Matt! Your bungalow looks very sweet and like that shot in your pjs too. Where is the pic of the ocean/rock from? Sent you an email from my blackberry last nite. Did you get it? Major virus in our desktop being looked at by Wolfie. Gorgeous day in Philly. Dad, Josh & J's friends bonded till 1am at the Phillies game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so charming. I'll enjoying keeping up with you via your blog while you're in India. Looks like it's going to be quite an adventure.

    -Chelsea

    ReplyDelete

Followers